LRVS Terms and Conditions for the Virtual Summit
The Lubrication and Reliability Virtual Summit ("LRVS" a dba of Fluitec) is committed to providing a professional, safe, productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and LRVS staff. All such participants including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, LRVS staff, service providers and others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct. The Code applies to all LRVS meeting-related events, including those sponsored by other organizations that are held in conjunction with LRVS events, in an online format.
• All meeting participants should be treated with respect and consideration.
• Do not attack others or challenge them in a disparaging manner. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create undue contention.
• Do not post commercial messages for any product or service that you, a family member, or a friend are trying to promote.
• Use caution when discussing specific products. Disparaging comments about a product may expose you, and the LRVS, to charges of defamation and trade libel.
• Meeting participants should avoid personal attacks directed toward other attendees, participants, LRVS staff, exhibitors, and suppliers/vendors. They should not engage in verbal abuse of any attendees, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, or LRVS staff member.
• Meeting participants should be tolerant of a diversity of views and opinions and should avoid racial, religious, ethnic, and gender or sexual-preference based slurs –or any other derogatory language involving a protected class. They should not engage in harassment, intimidation, or discrimination of any kind.
• Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, discriminatory, or illegal materials or comments.
• Do not post any material that is protected by copyright without written permission of the copyright owner.
REPORTING UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
• If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately notify an LRVS staff member.
• Notification should be done by contacting an LRVS staff person via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
• LRVS reserves the right to prohibit or limit attendance of an offending individual at any future meeting.
• LRVS reserves the right to deactivate a virtual attendee account at any time, at its sole discretion, if it concludes that any of the rules have been violated by that attendee.
LRVS will investigate every allegation of violation of this Code of Conduct and will respond appropriately. While we take all concerns raised seriously, we will use our discretion to determine when and how to follow up on reported incidents, and we may decline to take any further action and/or may direct the participant to other resources for resolution.
This virtual conference is provided as a service for the lubrication and reliability industry. However, the LRVS is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. In no event shall the LRVS be liable for any damages resulting from any post.
We respect your privacy and recognize the importance of securing and protecting all data and the privacy of certain basic personally identifiable data, such as contact information, demographic information and payment processing information. Any personal information you provide to us, including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of LRVS except as noted below. We do not collect data from individuals unless provided to us voluntarily and knowingly and with access to update and change the data at will.
Whom Do We Share The Personal Information We Collect Through This Site:
LRVS Partners - LRVS collects personal information such as profile data and contact information (name, title, company, mailing address) through event registration. In some cases, we share this information with event Exhibitors and Sponsors in order to contact you directly.
Our Service Providers - We may share your personal information with companies that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of the personal information that we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Data Use - We may use your information to offer goods and services we believe will be of value to members on behalf of LRVS, our affiliates and our partners. We may use contact data to inquire or survey about conference experiences, membership engagement, education opportunities or general membership satisfaction. We may also create and use aggregate information that is not personally identifiable to understand more about the common profiles and interests of our members and website visitors.